Product Manager - Travelocity.ca
Under general direction, responsible for a complex product or product line, including interfacing with development teams, roll-out, and testing. Compiles reports on revenue, site analytics and profitability. Conducts comparative analysis against competitors and provides strategic planning of product direction and features. A person passionate about making Travelocity.ca the #1 travel site in Canada.
Merchandising Manager - Travelocity.ca
- Working with the vertical and line of business product managers to define and execute the ongoing product development path for Travelocity.ca to ensure that it is the #1 travel site in Canada
- Ensure that the site is 100% error free and provides the consumer with the best possible experience possible
- Interface with Product Marketing and Business teams to ensure all assets on the site deliver on the Travelocity.ca experience
- Work with global customer experience team to ensure that Travelocity.ca is aligned with brand guidelines
- Develop business cases and investments plans for future projects and initiatives
Under general direction, develops specific complex marketing plans and activities for specific product(s) or product line(s) to establish, enhance or distinguish product placement within the competitive arena. Develops complex business plans and product positioning in the marketplace. Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs. Establishes pricing strategies. Works with engineering, manufacturing and sales to develop new products or enhance existing product(s) or product line(s). A person passionate about making Travelocity.ca the #1 travel site in Canada.
Search Marketing Manager - Travelocity.ca
- Develop product promotional strategies working with the individual lines of business and ensure on-time & best in class execution of the programs
- Manage the Travelocity.ca Social Media programs including twitter and Facebook
- Work with the Product Manager - Travelocity.ca to determine ongoing development needs for Travelocity.ca
- Understand consumers interests and develop content pages and programs to enrich their shopping experience
Responsible for the planning and implementation of highly complex paid search campaigns for Travelocity.ca. Day to day management of search campaigns through optimization and expansion. Interacts directly with Merchandising Managers to identify new marketing opportunities, prepares regular search performance reports and drives incremental revenue and profitability for the business through advancement of the search program. Works individually scheduling, planning and executing improvements to multiple campaigns on a ongoing basis, while managing towards budgetary and business goals. Passionate about the art and science of search with a keen understanding of how to leverage search to make Travelocity.ca the number #1 travel site in Canada.
- Day to day management of all paid search campaigns for Travelocity.ca including optimization of program, budget and profitability
- Integration with the overall marketing plan to ensure search campaigns align with key messages
- Detailed analysis of programs to provide recommendations to the overall business on how to improve sales and customer interaction
- A subject matter expert for search in the Canadian operations
- Work as part of the global team sharing best practices and executing localized test