Here is a great example of how Honda looks at failure at and, I believe that, it shows how their culture of embracing failure is a key part of their success.
- When you fail, fail fast. Do not become attached to the project or product.
- Learn from your failures and build the learnings into the future success of your business
- Fear of failure in your culture or organization freezes it from moving forward
- If you are not failing you are not taking the chances to win
- Failure does not define you, it is how you response to it that does.